Do you have an eye for trend-setting fashion, enjoy meeting new people and would like the chance to advance your career into a managerial role? If so, apply for this exciting Optical Sales Consultant position!
In this Optical Sales Consultant role, you will join a team of friendly and supportive professionals at a fun and well-established optometry office that houses the latest in medical and optical technologies. In addition to welcoming customers and selling eyewear products, you also will be given administrative responsibilities that will prepare you to eventually move into a General Manager position. For your efforts, you will be rewarded with great pay, health, dental and vision benefits, PTO and holiday pay.
Join our Triangle Vision team of professionals and grow your career in an atmosphere where you will be appreciated and supported! Apply today!
Optical Sales Consultant job responsibilities include:
- Oversee departments in conjunction with GM to ensure ongoing efficiency and success
- Analyze eyewear prescriptions and, when needed, adjust and repair eyewear
- Help patients understand their insurance coverage
- Assist patients with complimentary eyewear selections and in selecting the best lenses for their visual needs
- Correct use of optical measurement devices
- Float between all departments and offices as needed
Optical Sales Consultant required skills & qualifications include:
- Have or about to obtain American Board of Opticianry certification
- Able to easily adjust, work well under pressure, prioritize and effectively communicate
- Skilled in using various optometry-industry equipment
- Certified Paraoptometric Assistant/Certified Paraoptometric Technician preferred
- College degree preferred