Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through the door at our private family owned optical practice! We are a fast-growing optometry office located in Austin, TX, looking to add someone with your prior optical office experience to our amazing team in our Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office position.
In this Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office role, you will be part of an elite group of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others' successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Add new skills and continue to advance your career through our ongoing training opportunities, plus enjoy enviable benefits and perks that include a retirement plan, health/vision insurance, PTO, and no nights or weekends.
Apply today for this outstanding Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office job opening to join a reputable company where you can put your Optical office experience to good use!Responsibilities
Front Desk Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients; check patients in and out
- Create invoices, collect payments, co-pays or co-insurance
- Obtain patient insurance authorizations or referrals; verify insurance information
- Schedule patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Gather medical history and reason for the visit
- Answer and forward all calls; oversee vm and messages
Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- At least six months of previous Optical experience required
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude/wardrobe
- Skilled communicator - written and verbal
- Able to multitask, manage time wisely; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude