Get ready to take your Medical Assistant career to new heights when you join our top-rated dermatology office!
This Medical Assistant position places you in a hands-on learning environment with cutting-edge technology so you can continue to develop your existing skills and master new ones. You will have ample opportunity for career growth within a supportive workplace that encourages mentorship and knowledge sharing. Our state-of-the-art technology means you will be able to provide the quality of care to which you aspire. As a member of our work family, you will receive a medical plan with HMO or PPO options, a dental plan, Healthcare Savings Account, a 401k plan with a generous match, Employee Assistance Plan and additional benefit options such as short-term disability, accident and life insurance.
No matter where you are in your career, this Medical Assistant job opening is perfect for you! Apply today.
Certified Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Communicate with clinic patients
- Help with exam preparations
- Assist physician in the following ways: Scribe and use EMR, conduct cultures, remove sutures
- Conduct a variety of lab work
Certified Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant Program graduate
- First aid and BLS certification current
- Experience as a medical assistant in a doctor’s office a plus; will consider recent graduates
- Dermatology office experience helpful