Let your Certified Medical Assistant experience pay off for you with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and job satisfaction when you join our fun office family!
Here, you will spend your days immersed in a positive, rewarding environment where everyone comes together to ensure each person achieves success. As Certified Medical Assistant and an important member of our team of professionals, you will pick up new skills and knowledge that will help you advance your career. You also will be the recipient of your choice of medical plans, a dental plan, healthcare savings account, a company matched retirement plan, and more!
The ideal position awaits you! Apply for this outstanding Certified Medical Assistant opening today!
Certified Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Communicate with clinic patients
- Help with exam preparations
- Assist physician in the following ways: Scribe and use EMR, conduct cultures, remove sutures
- Conduct a variety of lab work
Certified Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant Program graduate
- First aid and BLS certification current
- Experience as a medical assistant in a doctor’s office a plus, will consider recent graduates
- Dermatology office experience helpful
- Able to travel to other area clinic locations