Say yes to our Call Center Agent position to join an energetic organization that offers an energetic climate, great scheduling and the potential for advancement!
Receive on-the-job training and acquire new skills you can use to further your career when you accept this entry level Call Center Agent role. With the full support of a caring management team and helpful co-workers, you will flourish and excel, and you will never be bored in our fast-paced environment. In return for your contributions, you will receive excellent medical benefits that include vision and dental, competitive pay, and enjoy a great work/life balance.
Say yes to the chance to grow with a top-notch organization where you will be happy. Apply for our Call Center Agent opening today!
Call Center Agent job responsibilities include:
- Able to navigate through several computer applications at the same time
- Effectively communicate with and assist patients in a friendly manner
- Use a call-tracking database to gather and store patient information
- Answer patient questions in a professional manner
- Schedule appointments and collect payments
Call Center Agent required skills & qualifications include:
- HS graduate or GED certificate
- Spanish/English speaking preferred
- At least one year of experience in a dental environment preferred
- Experience working in a call center preferred