Your outgoing personality and passion for helping others makes you ideal for this Bilingual Medical Front Desk position!
As the first person to warmly greet office visitors, you will set the stage for the continued outstanding care patients receive during their visits. Excellent benefits and competitive pay are a few of the perks this job offers!
Apply for our Bilingual Medical Front Desk position today and join a team of professionals with a well-known and established medical provider that continually sets the bar for premium healthcare in the DFW metroplex.
Bilingual Medical Front Desk Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Greet & check-in visitors either in person or by phone
- Schedule appointments
- Prepare a daily schedule of examinations & routine visits for the clinical staff
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefits
- Assist patients with insurance papers and billing questions
- Collect payments, co-payments and deductibles
- Create/scan patient treatment plans for future appointments
- Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
Bilingual Medical Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of Medical Receptionist office experience required; Two years preferred
- Knowledge of patient billing procedures and insurance certification
- Knowledge of insurance verification
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook email