Are you looking for a fulfilling job where you end each day closer to meeting your career goals? If so, consider this Behavior Technician position with a company that sets the high bar in providing Applied Behavior Analysis services.
Enter an atmosphere of collaboration and learning when you onboard as our Behavior Technician. Reap the benefits of mentoring under a strong leadership team that will help you reach all of your goals as you advance your career through on-the-job experiences, programs specifically designed for our employees and participation in company-sponsored research initiatives. Your contributions will be far-reaching, impacting entire communities. Your clients will adore you, families will appreciate you, and you will end each day knowing you made someone's world much brighter. We offer excellent insurance, PTO, reimburse you for your drive time and gas, and give you full access to the company Audible account.
Apply for this outstanding Behavior Technician opening today to join a diverse and trailblazing company that is dedicated to your success!
Behavior Technician job responsibilities include:
- Follow behavior treatment plans when working with and providing treatment to patients and their families
- Obtain RBT certification by completing the necessary training and testing
- With BCBA, collaborate on providing the appropriate treatment plan
- Keep track of and document patient progress for treatment purposes
- Provide treatment plan updates to guardians and necessary personnel
- Meet with clients in various places — most typically in a home setting
Behavior Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- High school graduate
- Some prior experience working with children and adults, either individually or in a group
- Current DL, a reliable vehicle and a good driving record
- A desire to be part of a multi-level team that creates treatment plans together
- Excellent communicator and record-keeper; organized with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and able to pass facility clearance
- Four-year degree in a related field preferred
- Some ASD/developmental disabilities experience/training preferred