Are you a childcare provider looking for a career change that will give you the chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of children? We are an autism services company looking for a big-hearted person like you to fill our Behavior Technician position in Deerfield, IL!
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn as you earn and eventually, advance into other roles. We will provide you with the training and support you need to succeed in our entry level Behavior Technician position plus the continuing education required to meet your career goals. Here, we are invested in the happiness of our work family, making sure you have plenty of perks and benefits. We offer great scheduling, fun company get-togethers, PTO, medical insurance that includes dental and vision, a retirement plan, company provided Life/ADD/LTD insurance and an annual continuing education allowance.
Change your life for the better! Apply for our outstanding Behavior Technician position job opening today.
Behavior Technician job responsibilities include:
- Provide services to ASD clients in a variety of settings
- Assist Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- One-on-one behavior therapy for clients
- Teach clients new behavioral skills that will improve their lives
Behavioral Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Must have experience working with children
- Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorders a plus
- ABA methodology knowledge/experience a plus
- Four-year degree in ABA, education, psychology or similar degree a plus
- First Aid/CPR training/certified a plus