Vastly expand your repertoire of skills and rapidly advance your career when you accept this admirable and exciting Behavior Technician position with an outstanding company that is known for making transformative differences in the ABA field.
In this collaborative role, you will have the amazing opportunity to learn first-hand from industry experts as you work alongside them, treating and supporting your patients within comfortable and familiar environments. As Behavior Technician with us, you also will have the unique chance to participate in legislative processes as your leadership team works diligently to change the outlook for Autism care and advocate for necessary changes. Your positive impact on children all along the autism spectrum and their families will be significant, and you will emerge a more knowledgeable person for your experiences, ready to take on additional challenges and further grow your career.
This Behavior Technician opening will not last long. Apply today!
Behavior Technician job responsibilities include:
- Follow behavior treatment plans when working with and providing treatment to patients and their families
- Obtain RBT certification by completing the necessary training and testing
- With BCBA, collaborate on providing the appropriate treatment plan
- Provide ABA intervention education to parents and caregivers as directed
- Keep track of and document patient progress for treatment purposes
- Provide treatment plan updates to guardians and necessary personnel
- Meet with clients in various settings, including their home and at school
Behavior Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- High school graduate
- Some prior experience working with children and adults, either individually or in a group
- Current DL, a reliable vehicle and a good driving record
- Must be physically able to move clients and objects
- A desire to be part of a multi-level team that creates treatment plans together
- Excellent communicator and record-keeper; organized with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and able to pass facility clearance
Four-year degree in a related field a plus
Some ASD/developmental disabilities experience/training a plus