- Posted: over a month ago
As Quality Engineer you will provide day-to-day focus on the proper execution of actions necessary for the on-time delivery and first time quality of products and services. As Quality Engineer you would lead in technical and administrative actions to ensure that performance and quality of products conform to established company, international and governmental regulatory standards, agency guidelines, and customer requirements by implementing and maintaining quality assurance policies, processes, procedures and controls. Maintain the most recent interpretations of the quality system requirements and therefore ensure that documented practices meet the true interpretation of the quality management system standards.
- Improve and maintain customer quality ratings.
- Facilitate product audits.
- Disposition non-conforming product and ensure corrective actions are generated.
- Manufacturing process knowledge.
- Facilitate Product Delivery as required.
- Bachelors degree in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, or related field of study
- 5 years of experience with AS9100 and AS9102
- 5 years experience in manufacturing quality for aerospace, automotive and/or defense industries.
- U.S. Person per ITAR regulations to comply with export compliance and site SSA requirements.
- Quality Accreditation.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Experience with AS9100 (Latest Revision), AS9102 First Article Inspection and Internal Auditing
- Lean and Continuous Improvement skills / 6Sigma background
- Facilitating Structured Root Cause and Corrective Action (8D or other structured problem-solving methods)
- Experience required with: GD performing and facilitating first article inspection (AS9102); MRB/non-conforming parts; reading and understanding engineering drawing and specifications, including dimensional requirements.
- Willingness to work weekends required.
AddressSanta Ana, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at TalentCORE, Inc.