Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 06+ Months (Possible extension)
The Client Services Representative I is part of the Client Services Department supporting activities for global order management. The Client Services Representative I reports to the Manager, Client Services. This position works closely with Revenue Operations and Client Services Department in processing of Harmony orders.
Client Services Representatives I are passionate about ensuring an exceptional customer experience and approach each customer order with a high degree of quality. Responsibilities include customer master data maintenance, order submissions, and order quality assurance to complete order processing. The Client Services Representative I will support Revenue Operations by ensuring accurate assignment of insurance, client, and patient billing information to facilitate reimbursement. CSR I’s will be required to follow documented procedures, and be a champion for Quality and Compliance in our regulated environment. In this role you will be driving operational excellence for the company.
- Completes the submission of patient and clinician data into Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Revenue Ops systems.
- Reviews, understands, and executes customer-specific requirements for order submission.
- Checks the work of others to assure order accuracy.
- Responsible for the customer maintenance within the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) and Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Identify priority test orders to manage turnaround time.
- Contribute to company or department projects/initiatives as needed.
- Escalate issues to appropriate internal resources.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Coordination of document retention including: filing, scanning, retrieval of forms, and scheduling record pick up.
- Formal Training/Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required with 1+ years of customer service/order management in a regulated, healthcare or CLIA laboratory experience.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service/order management in a regulated, healthcare or CLIA laboratory experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have strong attention to detail and equal focus on quality.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Customer centric focus with delivering exceptional service.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience using Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS) and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite desired.
- Knowledge of PHI and HIPAA preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and ability to work well in a team environment. .
- Must be able to type at least 45 words per minute with excellent accuracy