Marketing Coordinator will report to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, with a dotted line to the Director of Global Marketing and will initiate market research and prepare reports of the North American market. This information will be incubated to form strategic decisions to drive and grow the business in North America.
Complete tasks related to:
- Develops a strategic marketing plan for the company.
- Marcom budget responsibility, analysis, proposals for annual budget updates
- Manages all tactical marketing activities including advertising placement and tracking, direct mailing, printing and customer events
- Plans and oversees trade shows: organizing staff, marketing materials, travel & lodging, and all logistics
- Create objective metrics to measure and evaluate marketing activity effectiveness
- Press release generation, editing and distribution
- Market investigation; including competitor analysis, pricing, customer research.
- Monthly to quarterly newsletter creation
- Work with sales team for monthly focused "technology” touch.
- Google Adwords optimization and planning
- Engage with relevant North American industry organizations (SPIE / OSA etc.) to increase brand awareness.
- Maintains "Travel Calendar” for the company.
- Cross trains in all areas of Operations to provide support as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications Education and Experience:
Years of Experience: 4+ years' experience, ideally in a technical capital equipment field
Education: Bachelors' Degree highly preferred
Degree or Formal Training: Business and Marketing, Organization and Project Management
Desktop Computer Skills
- MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Software – Act!, Navision, MS Outlook
- Internet research
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A high level of creativity
- Be able to work independently with general supervision
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- The ability to produce accurate work under deadlines
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and operate a forklift / hand truck