- Responds to data inquiries and requests for assistance to ensure quality and timely service to our client's employees and candidates. These requests typically come in via phone, email, Employee Support phone queue, and HR Feedback email.
- Approves and processes Position Rate Change forms to ensure salary administrative policies are met.
- Determines when a requested exception is appropriate and seeks input from managers on sensitive issues.
- Enters new hires, employee changes, and contingent workers into multiple systems, including Oracle, to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing.
- Administers and tracks New Hire process to ensure proper documentation has been completed and received.
- Aids with administrative aspects of HR, including employee programs.
- Utilizes HR system and reporting tool to run reports on an as needed basis or defined schedule.
- Supports administration of various programs and processes (i.e. Time Off, BeneTrac administration, Handbook acknowledgement, relocation, service awards) to ensure quality and compliance, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred.
- A minimum of one-year general clerical experience in an HR setting required.
- Prior experience in data entry, running reports, or call center/customer service experience preferred.
- Experience in MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Basic data entry skills. Experience in HRIS systems (i.e. Taleo or Oracle) preferred.
- Strong customer service skills required.