21Tech is looking for an Infor EAM Consultant. This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful, growing, entrepreneurial international business and a chance to work with many different applications and data networks.
This position does not require relocation. Position is remote with travel up to 50%.
Summary/General Job Description:
The Infor EAM Consultant position is responsible for providing technical consulting for clients in the public sector and private industry. Responsibilities include requirements definition, database mapping, creating conversion scripts and repeatable processes. deployment and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5 plus years of technology-related consulting experience with Infor EAM
- Conduct interviews with technical staff and business subject matter experts to assess use of current systems as needed
- Understand and map legacy system with EAM for data conversion or integration needs
- Develop technical requirements conversion and To-Be business processes
- Develop scripts and programs for data conversion and integration
- Develop repeatable processes to support the above
- Some experience with developing FlexSQL, Inbox and KPIs in Infor EAM
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good written and verbal presentation skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner to internal and external audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
21Tech services Public Sector agencies at State and Local levels across the USA and in Canada and Fortune 100 companies. We specialize in managing large-scale application implementations, project management, business processes and provide system integration services for Infor products such as EAM, CSF, WFM, d/EPM, Birst, etc. Our Clients and Partners include: Oracle, the City and County of San Francisco, the Judicial Council of California, the City of Oakland, the City of Santa Barbara, the City of San Diego, Infor, and Thompson Reuters. Outside California some of the Clients we work with are San Antonio Transit (VIA), Kansas City Transit, NY DOCCS, City of Chicago, the City of Indianapolis, Salt Lake City, New York/New Jersey Port Authority, Vancouver bus and Transit, NY MTA, Accenture, Deloitte and KPMG.