Talent Table has an opening for a 12-month contract Marketing Analyst located in Redwood City, CA for our client - a Fortune 100 Global Tech company . You must be in the US and authorized to work without sponsorship. No H1Bs.
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems or practices and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. May require an associate's degree in a related area and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a manager.
To play a key role as a business partner to Global Marketing, NA Marketing, GBU’s, Procurement, Accounts Payable, and other LOB’s. Owns procurement process – Purchase Order lifecycle. Interact with various cross functional teams, ensure data is accurate and current in multiple systems, and define and document business processes. Demonstrate operations leadership, and the ability to support all teams in a timely and positive manner, is also critical for success. Provide guidance and training on the use of marketing systems and tools
• 2+ years of relevant Business/Marketing operations experience
• Follow-through skills essential to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected
• Strong relationship management skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle competing priorities and deadlines, working on multiple projects at any one time
• Experience in working across multiple countries and cultures
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills to interact with management
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with marketing and other associated organizations
• Self starter personality, highly developed ability to receive and give feedback as well as to set priorities in a complex team and work environment
• Flexibility to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload autonomously
- Team player attitude, partnering, and collaboration skill
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Operations focused, comfortable learning multiple processes
• Positive attitude