Our client, the number one streaming content and video site is looking for an Assistant Editor for their team for 6 months. The ideal candidate has a passion for film and TV. You must be in the US and authorized to work without sponsorship. No H1Bs.
This role supports editors and motion graphics artists on the Product Video team based in our clients LA office. With an ever growing number of titles on the Netflix service, the assistant editor will be integral in the supplemental A/V creation pipeline, namely in the support of creation of trailers and promotional content spots.
● Support editorial teams with A/V asset management -- movement of many files for various titles to appropriate team members.
● Reconform proxy edits to full-res master / final deliverables.
● Support media ingest and set-up in backend pipeline.
● Spot or QC check edits to ensure conformance yields accurate final assets.
● Minimum 2 years experience as an assistant editor in SHORT - FORM content - trailers, promos, commercials.
● Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, AME, Photoshop).
● Strong knowledge of post-production workflows, asset dams and A/V file management.
● Strong general knowledge of video & audio codecs and broadcast delivery specifications.
● Strong communication and organizational skills.
● Knowledge of audio programs a plus (Pro Tools, Adobe Audition).
● Ability to manage multiple projects subject to deadlines.