We are seeking a Senior Level Developer with strong Azure skills to engage with product owners, architects and other specialists; Design world-class solutions to address our customer needs with focus on the Quant space. You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.The best person for the position will possess strong Microsoft development stack, in particular, MS .NET (C#) and Azure, Azure SQL, Azure Powershell, extensive SQL database experience and Scrum/JIRA.
· Build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable and secure code based on User Stories
· Work within a multi-functional agile team; develop enterprise software, adhering to company standards and established software methodology.
· Demonstrate a consistent focus on quality; ensure reliable, robust software through the creation and execution of automated tests.
· Provide technical support to operations or other development teams
· Through participation in refinement and planning sessions; work with other team members to analyse development requirements, provide design options and complexity estimates, and agree how to deliver the requirements.
· Work with remote teams across different time zones in the US, Europe and Asia.
· Demonstrable experience in software development
· Experienced software engineer with excellent knowledge of the Microsoft development stack, in particular, MS .NET (C#) and Azure products/solutions.
· Proven experience with the following Microsoft technologies: .Net C#, SQL server and Azure offerings (Azure SQL, Azure Powershell, Managed Instance, Hyperscale, Data Factory).
· Hands-on dev experience with relational and non-relational / no-SQL database technologies
· Experience developing and deploying database applications in Azure. Backend experience with focus on data ingestions, backend database design, optimizations, etc.
· Solid technical background with understanding of programming styles, frameworks, design patterns and unit testing.
· Experience with designing and architecting solutions in Azure.
· Strong understanding of security implications, secure coding and network management for Azure solutions.
· Practical experience with agile development methodologies and tools (Scrum, JIRA etc.)
· Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
· Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable components
· Experience with Test Driven Development and / or Behaviour Driven Development
Talent Solutions Group Inc