Talent Solutions Group is partnered with a premier energy solutions company in the Sacramento, CA area with an amazing, team-sharing environment. This company is growing! We are seeking a SCADA/Automation Engineer to become an integral part of the in-house project team!
The SCADA/Automation Engineer will own assigned projects from beginning to end including initial project design, customer reviews, design implementation, testing, commissioning and troubleshooting primarily for power generation/solar PV customers. In this role, you will build a complete SCADA HMI program. The best person for the job will have an Engineering B.S. Degree (or equivalent experience), plus at least 2 years SCADA/Automation/Controls/Integration experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Experience with SCADA platforms/Human Machine Interface (HMI) software like GE Cimplicity, iFix, Wonderware, Ignition, FactoryTalk, Ovation, Citect, etc.
• Identify gaps in scope, gather information and draft RFI's to perform your scope of work.
• Make pre-commissioning trips to project sites and travel for commissioning and trouble shooting (WITHOUT a heavy travel schedule).
• Work well alone but will not hesitate to seek in-house knowledge when needed.
• Respond to customer emails or calls during work hours, within 2 hours, 100% of the time.
This company offers competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and paid time off!