TSG is hiring business development consultants! 100% remote work from home. No traffic, no dry cleaning, just closing deals and getting paid. This position has high earning potential. Our areas of focus include Machine Learning, EV Manufacturing, Green Energy, Logistics, eCommerce, Marketing, Gaming, Managed Services, Consulting Services, Freelance, & SOW projects. Open national territory! Unlimited uncapped commissions.
We are searching for motivated people who want to be part of a supportive and growing sales team. We provide all the tools, you just bring in the clients and close them. You will be responsible for support of the sales and management team, B2B lead generation, direct client sales, renewals support, client reporting as well as account management responsibilities.
The primary function of the Inside Sales Rep are as follows:
- Create sales opportunities - Open territory National Sales and Business Development
- Support current sales team and management in sales responsibilities
- Support Client Business Review creation and review with clients
- Collaborate with executive management and the delivery organization within TSG for the successful delivery of customer meetings, presentations, proposals and delivery of engagements
- Light Marketing skills to work with marketing team to prepare and send out mailers
- Generate effective and high quality customer demonstrations/presentations/proposals
- Track all sales activities and opportunities on a daily/weekly basis. This includes tracking all particulars on your opportunities including but not limited to, competition, meeting dates, budget, decision makers, etc.
- Provide assistance for the accounts receivables process if needed
- Assist with vendor management
- Provide regular internal and client based reporting
- Conduct inbound and outbound calls in an appointment setting effort
- Create and follow-up with sales leads to convert to Sales
- Complete assigned training and learning materials as required for advancement opportunities
- Participate in company training classes to remain current on products, offerings, and programs
- Review data and performance with supervisor on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Complete other projects and special assignments as requested by immediate supervisor and management team
- Manage existing customers
- Knowledge of IT, marketing & sales concepts required.
- Staffing contract, contract to hire and full time is a huge plus
- Strong customer closing skills
- Strong outbound marketing and lead generations skills are critical.
- Diligent work ethic and desire to learn is a MUST!
- Must be self-motivated AND a team player
- Professional phone skills required as you will be dealing with business owners and decision makers
- Articulate and have an acute attention to detail
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office Suite and CRM Software.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to overcome objections, both written and verbal.
- FULL TIME 40 HOURS A WEEK. NO PART TIME.
Qualified candidates should possess proven sales experience, strong communication skills, be able to demonstrate an ability to quickly learn new information and be able to verbally communicate a pattern of success. The qualified candidate should have previous sales and/or inside sales experience with a successful track record of meeting sales goals and have a strong knowledge of computer hardware/software.
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology, MIS or Sales
- Moderate to Advanced Computer Skills
- Experience with quoting tools a plus
- Ability to Multitask
- Must have effective written/verbal communication skills and effective internal/external customer relations skills.
- Willing to travel locally in the Greater Philadelphia area for account management and nationally for training and sales events.
- Have a can do attitude and a self-starter take ownership approach.
Talent Solutions Group Inc
Why Work Here?Amazing company, great opportunity for growth and advancement!
Amazing company, great opportunity for growth and advancement!