We are seeking a Laboratory Technician who has experience running assay's to join our clients precious metals team! You will be responsible for performing laboratory analysis, reports, assays and tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention. This company has an amazing leadership team with a wealth of knowledge. The best person for the job will have experience running assay's and will have room to grow and learn more throughout the training and mentorship process.
Seeks continuous process improvement and learning opportunities in collaboration with Laboratory Manager.
Collect and organize samples
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the supervision of a professional
- Previous experience as a clinical technician or in other related fields
- Familiarity with common medical terminology
- Experience in a laboratory setting
- Strong organizational skills