Asset Management Analyst
Talent Software Services, Inc. Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: 16 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Asset Management Analyst for a contract position in Cincinnati, OH. Opportunity will be two months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- Accountable for the service under his/her ownership to meet the defined service levels
- Responsible for managing, monitoring, and reporting service operations; metrics; capacity; productivity and customer satisfaction
- Designs and maintains service improvement plans to improve operational efficiency
- Identify support processes gaps and incorporate them into improvement plan
- Oversee the work of the support team to ensure all deliverables are completed on time and to customer specifications
- Accountable for incidents and problems resolution, service request fulfillment, and change management for minor enhancements
- Acts as a first point of contact for any escalation of an unresolved issue Conducts periodic service reviews with the customer as per agreed contract timelines
- Prepares support metrics report and present status to assigned client's stakeholders
- Evaluates complex problems, prepare impact analysis, and recommend appropriate solution
- Ensures high application availability through reduced application downtime, proper change control management, and implementation of best practices Leads implementation of continuous improvement programs to achieve business objectives such as cost reduction, increased efficiency, improved delivery, enhanced compliance and security etc.
- Collaborates with support resources to drive estimation of work effort, timelines, and resource requirements
- Recommends and owns changes to services to fulfill customer needs
- Ensures resources and activities are in compliance with all the agreements and compliance obligations Is knowledgeable of and proactively ensures compliances with customer internal ITIL processes and policies in day to day activities and addresses compliance gaps systemically across the entire support domain
- Should be aware of basic information security awareness protocols, software security in the SDLC lifecycle, and OWASP Top 10 concepts
- The Network Asset Management Operations role is designed to manage, improve, automate and deploy the Network Asset Mgmt. processes, compliance metrics and remediation efforts
- The resource will be in charge of
- Measure, analyze and report the Network asset compliance
- Maintain and improve the current asset mgmt. tools (Power BI Dashboards, Azure DB, Azure Data Factory, Power Apps Academy and others)
- Gather and manage data from multiple sources (SAP, SNOW, Numerify, Network tools)
- Drive the necessary efforts to remediate data gaps and unregistered devices
- Drive requirements, testing and validations of changes required in Service Now workflows
- Working with multiple parties to integrate efforts and improve Asset Mgmt. processes and tools.
- The Network Asset Manager is responsible of updating the knowledge base
- Should be able of creating new knowledge / training material, as per required.
- 3+ years of experience in leadership role in similar industry or area
- Technical Skills:
- SQL Server: Scripting, Stored Procedures, Performance and Tunning (Intermediate to Advanced)
- PowerBI (Intermediate to Advanced)
- SSIS: ETL Creation. Azure Data Factory would be preferable (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Systems integration through APIs (Basic experience)
- Data Gathering and Analysis. (Basic to Intermediate)
- Self driven. Fast learner. Ability to work under uncertainty
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- ITIL Expert preferred
- Leadership, Attention to Detail, Communication, Collaboration, Problem Solving, Project Planning & Execution
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
Talent Software Services, Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Talent Software Services, Inc.