- Are you a Sales Consultant with health care industry experience?
- Have you successfully sold HR consulting or talent management solutions?
- Are you driven by an unlimited earnings potential? Can you work independently and creatively to build new business?
- Do you have a burning desire to be the best at what you do?
- Are you a sales professional with a passion to make a difference?
- Can you sense what people want or need before they ask?
- Are you passionate about the Talent Management industry? Do you find fulfillment in providing solutions that facilitate others’ success?
- Do you have the courage to move people to action?
- Can you recognize new and existing business potential?
- Are you relentless in achieving your goals?
If you can say yes to the above, we may have a career opportunity for you at Talent Plus ®.
Talent Plus, an international human resources consulting firm, is seeking a gifted Sales Consultant to join our business development team. Talent Plus’ vision is “to be the leading partner in building and sustaining high-performing and fully-engaged cultures through talent selection, development and analytics.” We are seeking a professional business developer who can help us achieve our aggressive growth goals. The ideal candidate will have experience with consultative sales, a track record of closing large enterprise projects and consistently meeting quota.
- An opportunity to work with those who appreciate and reward performance
- A stimulating growth environment and highly engaged company culture – we are a five-time winner by Great Place to Work ® as one of the best small and medium workplaces in the United States
- An opportunity to express your creativity
Apply NOW or call to schedule a confidential interview with Stephanie Morrow at 402-489-2000.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All financial, employment and personal references will be checked.
Disclaimer: We hate job descriptions! We believe every person has talent, and we cater roles to the unique gifts of each of our associates. The description above is meant to be a conceptual representation of this role. Every role at Talent Plus has the primary focus of serving our internal and external customers.
Talent Plus Sales Consultants are responsible for the business development activities of Talent Plus. Talent Plus is an international human resources consulting firm enabling business development and client management activities to be global, national and regional. Sales Consultants are responsible for expanding the vision of Talent Plus, “to be the leading partner in building and sustaining high-performing and fully-engaged cultures through talent selection, development and analytics.”
This role requires significant travel, fifty percent or more, a professional presentation style, strong business acumen and a consultative selling approach.
Requirements Necessary for Success:
- Proven experience in closing large enterprise projects and meeting quota
- Extensive “C” level relationship management and development experience
- Strong Talent Management industry contacts over a number of market segments are desirable
- Demonstrated track record of successfully selling complex intangible services and solutions at the “C” level
- Experience developing strong client relationships and navigating complex political environments in publicly traded and/or privately held enterprises
- Experience developing and leading teams in executing major account strategy plans
- Three or more years of experience in applying business development techniques to complex intangible sales
- Three or more years of experience in penetrating existing accounts and the establishment of profitable new accounts
- Must be detail oriented and understand the importance of documenting meeting notes, action items and discussions or decisions held with clients and prospects
- Three or more years’ background in learning & development, human resources consulting or related talent management industry experience is preferred
- Preferences to specialize in selling talent management, survey, assessments and/or market analysis
- Ability to travel at least fifty percent