- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Practice is growing and is seeking a resourceful talent consultant to join our team of talent experts, who understand the importance of diverse people within corporate strategies and take a proactive and strategic approach to diverse talent.
In this role you will help your clients proactively build diverse pipelines that result in the efficient and cost-effective placement of diverse talent in some of the worlds best organizations. Through your relationship building skills, you will establish strong working relationships with stakeholders and candidates in collaboration with the wider remote team and our Chicago office.
The Diversity Talent Intelligence Manager is responsible for identifying diverse talent, conducting talent calls, biography creation, and presentation of talent to the client. The focus for this position will initially be for you to take time to listen to what candidates want from their next role and by combining that information with our market insights to execute our client’s diverse talent strategies.
Established in 2002, Talent Intelligence is a global consultancy that solves our client’s critical talent challenges. With offices in Chicago, London, Sydney, and Singapore, we help organizations find, recruit, and retain talent.
We take a strategic approach to talent– providing organizations with expert intelligence, insight and authority on the talent market. We connect organizations to best-in-class talent and give them the information they need to make the best hiring decisions.
What we offer
The position offers great opportunities for progression in an exciting, challenging and global flexible work environment. We offer an open and relaxed culture, coupled with great benefits such as a 401K, excellent health coverage and a flexible work from home/remote work policy. Our organization will provide you a great opportunity to build strong relationships and influence the thinking of the most senior leaders at the world’s largest organizations.
- Designs, develops, and implements innovative outreach programs using diversity and inclusion best practice in support of our client’s strategic initiatives
- Executes comprehensive recruitment strategies including outreach, trainings and tracking in collaboration with the team members and clients
- Creates and maintains candidate pools of qualified candidates through frequent contact and notifications of positions. Builds pipelines of qualified candidates
- Identify and establish long term connections with top diverse talent
- Establishing consultative relationships with Global Human Capital Leaders, Global and Line of Service Leaders, Business Unit Leaders, global partners, and other staff
- Project management, solution development and implementation, and related analysis
- Troubleshooting human capital issues directly with partners, staff in global roles and regional HR leaders
- Solving leadership and people management challenges; proactively contributing to talent development and decision making
- Assuring HR service delivery by working closely with subject matter experts and professionally managing client expectations
- Becoming a partner with the client organizations to increase and build new and existing consultative relationships
Key Skills and Experiences Required
- At least 2 years of Recruiting, Executive Search, Sourcing, or Talent Consulting experience is required
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Excellent sourcing skills with the ability to independently identify and attract diverse candidates for highly specific positions
- Demonstrated experience and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Broad HR and diversity consulting and industry knowledge with a personal network
- Demonstrated ability to source, qualify, and hire diversity candidates at the Director level and above
- Desire and/or proven ability to identify and qualify new revenue opportunities
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
** Please note that you must have the right to work in the US.
BusinessView all jobs at Talent Intelligence