Label Pressman ^ M2
Talent Guide USA Maryville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Operate flexographic printing press to produce quality color products 6,8,10 or 12 colors like pressure sensitive labels.
- Manage press speed, monitor inks, color, finish and adjust to maintain quality.
- Prepare, set up, change over and restart press with new jobs when needed.
- Maintain safety, quality, maintenance and good manufacturing practices.
- support and training in a relaxed culture
- all our equipment is less than 3 years old
- excellent income,
- optional overtime available
- medical, dental, paid life insurance and LTD
- 401k with company matching
- 11 paid holidays a year,
- +2 paid weeks paid vacation to start
- relocation assistance if needed
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 + years experience in a printing production plant running Narrow Web Presses
- Basic understanding of the printing process, paper, plates, ink, printing, finishing
Nice to have;
- Experience with narrow web flexo equipment like Gallus, Arsoma, Mark Andy, Nilpeter, Omet, Webtron, Omet, P-Series presses like P3 or P5 or P7
Yes, we drug screen and perform a basic background check on all new employees.
Talent Guide USA
BusinessView all jobs at Talent Guide USA