Marketing Data Analyst
San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Data Marketing Analyst is responsible for tracking and analyzing data from TBUSA’s different digital sources to gain insight into customer behavior, the effectiveness of campaigns, and how web users interact with the website, working with minimal supervision. This includes the management, optimization, and implementation of accurate and timely reports from our automated marketing and web CMS platforms, as well as the development of marketing analytics dashboards that aggregate marketing data points from disparate sources to help the Digital Marketing team make better decisions on the types of campaigns they should adopt based on their specific objectives.
The Data Marketing Analyst is an on-site role located in San Jose, CA.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the health of marketing performance, including pipeline contribution, program ROI, customer acquisition/penetration, and activity.
- Understand the business process of marketing teams, KPIs, and pain points to provide in-depth reviews and identify actionable insights and trends to optimize marketing strategies.
- Attend cross-functional meetings to answer business questions through data mining and analysis.
- Work with members of the Marketing team to support aspects of our efforts, including data measurement, data integrity, and system management.
- Develop reports and dashboards to present campaign performance and marketing metrics to the larger Marketing organization.
- Manage accuracy of critical data points across various marketing and sales systems, including Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, multi-touch attribution, and other marketing technologies.
- Build highly effective working relationships with the broader Marketing team, Sales, and IT team to create customized reports and meet business goals.
- Responsible for management of projects related to the customer database while being responsible for updates and monitoring the accuracy of marketing data in downstream systems.
- Define and govern marketing metrics definitions, determine marketing effectiveness through multi-touch attribution models in Google Analytics, and a single source of truth reporting.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Education/Certification, Experience, and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of related experience in marketing analytics or a business analyst role, working with large, differentiated data set; or master’s degree and minimum 3 years related work experience; or Ph.D. without related work experience.
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Deep knowledge of CRM, BI, and other data platforms including Salesforce.com, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.
- Proven hands-on experience building intuitive, yet multi-faceted reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com and/or Tableau.
- Demonstrated experience working between multiple systems, bringing together large structured and unstructured data sets into digestible reports, insights, and dashboards in support of business owners.
- Strong organizational, analytical, meeting management, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong SQL and experience working with a data lake required.
- Demonstrated experience in SEO/SEM, display and social media advertising, email marketing, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tagging and tracking.
- Advanced excel skills.
AddressSan Jose, CA
Get fresh Data Analyst Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.