Project Manager / Senior Project Manager - Electrical Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, this company has been an established leader in providing solution-oriented industrial, commercial, and telecom electrical contracting services for large, complex, engineering-intensive projects for over 65 years.
Servicing an impressive array of Fortune 500 end-users and multinational corporations, this company is ranked in the top 50 of national electrical contractors (through Engineering News-Record) with an average $200M in annual revenue and active project work throughout the country.
We are seeking Project Managers / Senior Project Managers responsible for providing overall administrative and tactical direction for large complex electrical construction projects. This position involves responsibility for scope, budget, design, manpower, team leadership and cost tracking. The Senior Project Manager has overall responsibility for project profit and loss and customer satisfaction.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $145,000 Annually. Salary will be dependent upon experience.
- Ensure safe project execution: be responsible for the oversight and execution of safety practices on the project. Ensure a strong safety culture exists within the project team. Hold team members accountable for following safe practices.
- Understand project documents: review and understand project contract, estimate, specifications, labor agreements and code requirements to manage PCEs risk and ensure a quality installation.
- Establish a plan for success: develop a project schedule and execution plan. Communicate the plan to the team and oversee its successful execution.
- Own the financial outcome: manage project costs and execution to ensure a positive financial outcome. Consistently track progress to ensure accurate forecasting throughout the project.
- Team Leadership: lead successful teams on large projects. Communicate expectations and follow through. Invest in the development of project team members to grow their capabilities for the future.
- Account Management and Business Development: manage relationships with past and current customers and industry partners. Leverage the network of relationships to identify new project opportunities. In partnership with business development team, oversee the pursuit of new work.
- Learn and exemplify The PCE Way in all internal and external interactions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to lead a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn systems and software used by the organization.
- This position may directly supervise others, including project engineers, assistant project managers, interns, and field personnel.
- This job is in-person at jobsites throughout the United States.
- Extensive travel may be necessary.
- This position will require significant time working in front of a computer or on feet walking a construction jobsite.
- Prolonged periods walking a construction site or sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Occasional lifting of up to 15 pounds at times.
EDUCATION AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on an on-going basis without sponsorship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Talent Empire, LLC
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Talent Empire, LLC