Traveling Riggers Needed - International Opportunity!
Talent Corps Baton Rouge, LA
- Posted: 15 days ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
Talent Corporation is currently seeking experienced Riggers that hold a NCCER. Candidates should have a safety conscious mindset, be highly motivated and great problem solvers!
- Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads to ensure safety of workers and materials. Test rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
- Install ground rigging for yarding lines, attaching chokers to logs and to the lines.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and other duties assigned.
- NCCER certification
- US Passport with at least 6 months before expiration as of Oct 1, 2021.
- Perform rigging operations moving shipping containers from Port to worksite.
- Perform rigging operations unloading shipping containers
- Riggers must be physically capable and willing to perform other tasks
- Setting up construction office, storage containers, break trailer, maintenance facility
- Assist with performing oil and filter changes on equipment.
- NOTE: Equipment is brand new and break in lubricants must be changed in accordance with maintenance
- CDL driver license is a plus
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Must have a resume showing said experience in a detailed format
- Must have 2 forms of ID
- Over Time Available
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Long Term Project
- Full Benefits
Talent CorpsWhy Work Here?
Strengthening America’s Workforce through smart and innovative solutions.
Talent Corps is dedicated to Strengthening Americas Workforce through trade specialization. By offering Trade Specialization in each of our Talent Divisions, we provide leading workforce solutions on a global platform.
AddressBaton Rouge, LA