Project Manager Electrical
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Talent Corps is seeking an Commercial Department Manager (Electrical experience) in Baltimore, MD. The ideal candidate will manage the commercial business department of the company. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking individual with an entrepreneurial mindset.
This position is for one of our clients. This position is a direct-hire/full-time position meaning once an offer is accepted, the employee will be hired with the client from day one!
Salary: up to $105k annual based on experience with the ability to earn a 25% performance bonus
- Coordinate field electricians, sales/project managers, and dispatchers on a daily bases ensuring optimal efficiency
- Hiring, training, and development of staff in the commercial department
- Provide support to the sales/project managers (developing project scopes, estimates, documentation approval, installation strategy, start-up, and monitoring of all projects)
- Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), decision-making, and building employee relationship skills. We have a diverse workforce environment.
- Motivate with a high level of organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with success.
- Support and review estimates, approval documentation, arrangements, installation strategies, commissioning, and start-up.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the success of the commercial department. Ensuring integrity both personally and professionally while demonstrating genuine concern for the team.
- Team Player and work well with other departments
- Knowledge of Safety compliance programs
- Operate within a planned budget and manage coset within established goals.
- Provide critical feedback and coach proactively
- Key supervisory role with heavy electrical experience/knowledge.
- 4 yrs of Electrical experience and knowledge
- Working knowledge of NEC required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Great soft skills and time management
- Strong organizational and project planning skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and other project management software
- Ability and proven experience estimating commercial projects and using estimation software
- Ability to prepare detailed work scopes and interpret and prepare work contract specifications and requirements.
- Ability to run weekly planning and sales meetings.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursement
TechnologyView all jobs at Talent Corps
Get fresh Electrical Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.