Journeyman Electrician for Residential Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***Residential Electrician Service***
Talent Corps is currently hiring a skilled Electrician for one of our great clients that provides quality electrical service in San Jose, CA area. This client has provided electrical service to the San Jose community for over 20 years! This role requires effective communication and strong self-motivational skills.
Hiring Electrical Service Tech for residential service. Plenty of projects!
**** $2,000 new employee hiring bonus! (Paid in increments up to 6 months) ****
Benefits and perks:
- Pay $35 - $45/hr (ET Card starting at $35/hr; Certified Journeyman $40 - $45/hr)
- Weekly Pay!
- Overtime offered
- 8 hour shifts
- Mon – Friday (Day shift)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service and Sub-Panel Upgrades
- Install, inspect, and repair electrical equipment
- EV Charging Circuit Installations
- LED Lighting Retrofits/Additions
- Custom Lighting Upgrades
- Electrical safety Improvements
- Valid Driver License (Truck is provided for service)
- Within an hour commute or less WITH TRAFFIC to San Jose
- Min 5 years of electrical experience
- Troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Understand blueprints electrical schematics, and manuals
- Pipe Bending Experience (A Plus!)
- Lifting over 30lbs
- Operate hand tools
- Flat Rate Pricing experience (A plus! for service)
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- Must be willing to submit to a background/ Drug Screening
- MUST have General or Residential Electrician certification OR hold an ET Card for at least 4 years and willing to take the Journeyman test after hire.
- MUST be reliable, show up to the job site every day, on-time, great attitude, and be ready to work
- Opportunity to grow with a well-established company
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Pay
- 401K (Company matching)
AddressSan Jose, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at Talent Corps
Get fresh Electrician Residential jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.