HVAC Project Manager
Talent Corps Arvada, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience in HVAC to manage multiple residential and multi-family projects in the Denver, CO area! You will need to handle all pre-construction management and project management for install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
This client has been in the HVAC business for over 35 years as a leader in the multifamily air conditioning industry. They are a family-owned company that is built on a foundation of integrity, honesty and complete commitment to our team.
- Have a working knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Supervise and manage General Superintendents, Superintendents
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in HVAC or other related fields
- High school diploma or Associates degree preferred
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong leadership, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Bluebeam and Procore, or similar project management software
- Prior and proven supervisory experience, to maintain growth and grow talent
- Have reliable transportation and be able to get to and from job site locations when needed
- Put together submittal packages, get approved and keep current
- Provide skins for CAD and coordinate completion of shop drawings
- Maintain Shop drawings and revisions throughout project
- Make sure job folder is kept clean, originated, and current
- Schedule Pre-con meetings and job meetings, as necessary
- Provide Special Projects a list of responsibilities per job
- Markup plans for Pre-con meeting with all penetrations and sleeving information
- Download drawing and keep the current in Dropbox
- Help maintain schedule and keep supervisors on track and informed
- Update drawing schedule with all approved change orders and submit to account
- Update labor draw schedule and approve all labor draws
- Conduct all Closeout operations efficiently and in a timely manner
- Monitor budget throughout project
- Keep notes of items missed by estimating and schedule end of job meeting to discuss
- Walk jobs every other week at a minimum, every week if necessary
- Help General supervisor maintain Quality
- Monitor supervisors and evaluate them
- Communicate with Builder/Client PM and be a liaison between construction team
- Communicate heavily with General PM’s about items that need attention and where he needs to devote their time
- Comfortability to help teach, layout and coordinate with subs and supers
- Build up good supervisors and subcontractors and making sure we are maintaining quality
- Make sure supervisors are doing QC Sheet, Safety, and trailer stock sheet
Talent CorpsWhy Work Here?
Strengthening America’s Workforce through smart and innovative solutions.
Talent Corps is dedicated to Strengthening Americas Workforce through trade specialization. By offering Trade Specialization in each of our Talent Divisions, we provide leading workforce solutions on a global platform.