HRIS Compensation Manager
Talent Corps Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Responsible for overall management of compensation programs and HRIS system and related projects under the direction of the Director of Human Resources.
Supports the HRIS system and optimizes the HRIS database. Responsible for leading, designing and testing of KRONOS/HR system upgrades, feature enhancements, repair utilities, and data accuracy. Provides technical support (systems/users). Functions as liaison between Payroll, IT, and Human Resources. Assures integrity of HRIS computerized salary administration system through maintenance of job codes and audits of data. Analyzes/prepares monthly reports for Senior Management noting significant trends; provides ad hoc reports as requested.
Provides consultation support to management level customers and employees within the Corporation relating to the design, implementation, administration of innovative compensation programs and policies. This may include short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, emerging trends, new technologies and manager education. Maintains up-to-date surveys of total compensation rewards offered in the industry and community to ensure the Corporation’s competitive position. Promotes and maintains a highly professional, visible and integrated perspective to internal Human Resources customers; contributes to strategic development of Human Resources services, initiatives and programs. Mix of job responsibilities may vary with departmental functions. Provides information, reports and audits to Director of Human Resources, as requested.
• Bethel, Alaska
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual must demonstrate a consistently positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional attitude with integrity as an essential function of HRIS and Compensation team. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will be a compensation professional with knowledge of compensation programs, salary research, company salary and wage structure policy and procedure; business and personal computer hardware and software applications; KRONOS implementation, HRIS applications, and principles of mathematical and statistical computations.
In addition, this candidate will be interpreting and applying state and local policies, procedures, laws and regulations pertaining to Human Resources administration; analyzing complex data and reporting, and responding to inquiries from all levels of the workforce as well as customers, contract vendors and regulatory agencies.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in health-related field, computer applications, business management, accounting or combination of education and experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of five (5) years experience with Human Resources Information Systems/HCM systems experience
- 2-3 years with UKG/Kronos HCM systems, preferable Dimensions, including analytical experience, with ad-hoc reporting and query generation required. Two years of experience in compensation administration required with comprehensive technical knowledge of compensation practices, programs and plans, with strong emphasis on KRONOS implementation.
- Prior experience leading HRMS implementations from start to finish. Self-starter who possesses ability to work independently but is also a strong team player. Candidate must have demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, quantitative abilities, prioritizing and organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow through on commitments. Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet skills, KRONOS and HRIS; able to handle multiple priorities and tasks; ability to maintain confidentiality; trustworthy.
- License, Certification, Registration: Valid Driver’s License. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or SHRM Certification preferred.
- Equipment/Tools: Computer proficiency with various software and database systems including KRONOS, calculator, multi-line phone, fax/copy machine.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Computer /Office Machine skills: Ability to type 40 wpm, operate 10-key calculator and other standard office equipment. KRONOS, MS Office Suite including proficiency in MS-Excel, MS-Access.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write detailed correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees. Must have excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and manage a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardized exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule formats. Ability to make decisions in a timely manner on limited but adequate information.
- Organizational Skills: Must be able to complete a variety of tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload, and meet reporting and completion deadlines with attention to detail. Demonstrated strength in process and procedure.
- Communication/People Skills: This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. Must have excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to Corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image. Ability to influence, solve problems and successfully collaborate and communicate with all levels of management and internal/external.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: As requested by Director of Human Resources.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
*RELOCATION BONUS AND HOUSING AVAILABLE*
Talent CorpsWhy Work Here?
Strengthening America’s Workforce through smart and innovative solutions.
Talent Corps is dedicated to Strengthening Americas Workforce through trade specialization. By offering Trade Specialization in each of our Talent Divisions, we provide leading workforce solutions on a global platform.