Commercial Electrician Needed in Pleasanton, CA / PER DIEM INCLUDED!!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Talent Corps is NOW HIRING for experienced Commercial Electricians for an upcoming project in California. Ideal candidates should have a strong urgency for safety protocols and a keen eye for detail.
Projected Start Date: ASAP
Job duties are but not limited to: Running and bending pipe, pulling wire, rough-in work, blueprint reading, and terminations. Building cable trays, placing conductors and running wire.
- 5+ years of experience in the Commercial Electrical Field preferred
- Must be eligible to work for any U.S employer.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check/drug screen.
- Must have your own tools and PPE
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Work for a well-established company
Pay is based on experience
For immediate consideration, please include a resume
For more information, please CALL/TEXT us at (972) 645-0477 or EMAIL us at email@example.com
#Virginia #Construction # Surprise #Staffing #Recruiting #Electrical #TalentCorps #SkilledTrades #Journeymen #Electrician #Commercial
ConstructionView all jobs at Talent Corps
Get fresh Commercial Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.