Account Manager, Construction Sales
Talent Corps Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Talent Corps is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager that is familiar with Construction Sales to join our Tampa regional office.
An Account Manager is a "hunting role" for Talent Corps. They are the first contact with new opportunities and educate clients about the Company’s services in order to increase sales. They develop relationships in their territories and grow sales by contacting potential clients directly and develop business through the sales cycle.
Account Manager duties and responsibilities
An Account Manager uses a wide range of people-skills and expertise about our services on a consultative basis to improve sales with potential and current clients. Some responsibilities of the Account Manager include
- Retaining current client relationships and identifying potential clients
- Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales
- Developing new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Entering activity in the CRM on a constant basis
- Maintaining a strong understanding of services, service delivery, and innovating new ways to assist businesses to achieve their goals
Account Manager skills and qualifications
A successful candidate should have various skills and qualifications including:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Proven sales experience in a related product or service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the service can meet customer’s needs
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
- Familiarity with Tampa/Orlando/Central Florida area market
#accountmanager #acctmgr #accountmgr #salesacctmgr #salesaccountmanager
#orlando #FL #florida #lakeland #lakeland #winterpark #Kissimmee #winterhaven #plantcity
Talent CorpsWhy Work Here?
Strengthening America’s Workforce through smart and innovative solutions.
Talent Corps is dedicated to Strengthening Americas Workforce through trade specialization. By offering Trade Specialization in each of our Talent Divisions, we provide leading workforce solutions on a global platform.