Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to a highly talented and hard working team?
PRM, a TalentBurst company is an early-stage startup building a world-class platform that connects people looking for flexible shift opportunities with businesses who need an extra set of hands at any time.
We’re looking for a multitasking, solution-oriented, and motivated Support Coordinator who's looking to actively participate in a hyper-growth Support department. Today, we service following industries: hospitality, food production, and custodial services. You will be on the front lines engaging with users through digital and phone channels bringing support tickets to resolution.
As a Support Coordinator:
- You'll work from our office within a key client's worksite
- You'll monitor and respond to inbound texts and emails from workers and business partners
- You'll use an empathetic and problem-solving tone in all communications
- You'll keep track of issues to help identify trends and potential product needs
- You'll ensure all communications receive a timely and thorough reply
- You'll thoroughly document and optimize processes as our business grows
To be a Support Coordinator, you need:
- 1+ years of experience in staffing, placement, recruiting, administrative, customer service, support, or related roles
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written & oral)
- Self-starter attitude with an interest in learning and improving on the status quo
- Ability to manage your time effectively and autonomously
- Familiarity with data entry and basic data analysis
- Flexibility and a willingness to grow alongside a new business as we develop tech and processes
- Habilidad de hablar/escribir Español es beneficioso
- Full-Time: 3pm - 11pm, M-F
- Full-Time [Overnight]: 11pm - 7am, M-F
- Part-Time: 8am - 4pm, Sat, Sun