Key Areas of Responsibility
· Develop setup and maintain a corporate standard related to Machine Controls (PLCS) that will be used throughout the company.
· Recommend and implement policies, and lead best practices efforts.
· Ensure PLC programs are in compliance with state and federal laws, and regulations.
· Affect audit process to validate compliance to the standard.
· Lead and Monitor company standards relate to Torque process with the latest trending on the relevant technologies and methods to enhance projects performances.
· Lead and Monitor companies standards relate to Vision process with the latest trending on the relevant technologies and methods to enhance projects performances.
· Lead and Monitor companies standards relate to Robotic process with the latest trending on the relevant technologies and methods to enhance projects performances.
· Perform system design, programming, simulation and testing, of new and existing programs.
· Lead and maintain Web based factory view software package that link all company location into a central data base.
· Lead / approve and support all programing changes at all facilities for new and current programs.
· Support Departmental Budgets activities.
· Update Department Managers on progress of projects.
· Support new business quotes, as required.
· Enhance the Launch Readiness process through lessons learned.
· Document all activities as required.
· Adhere to all company guidelines for Emergency Evacuation to ensure employee safety.
· Any additional responsibility deemed necessary by management.
Limits of Authority
· Advise Direct Supervisor of those situations that may pose a significant risk to the program, product assurance, facilities, employee safety or customer satisfaction results.
· Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformance relating to product, process & systems.
· Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process or system.
· Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through the appropriate channels and verify implementation.
· Control further processing and delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency is corrected.
· Approve Business Operating System documentation, as required and related to PCL control documentation.
· Quote / negotiate pricing and timing from vendors for equipment and tooling.
Basic Education, Experience and Skills Required
· Bachelor's degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline and 5 years of hands on programming and controls experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education andexperience.
· Prior experience in: Alan Bradley Logic (RockWell), AB HMI Logic, RS Logic, Visual Basic, Device Net, Indusoft, SQL, Crystal Reports, Fanuc Robots,).
· Competent in programming and the development / implementation of engineering guidelines and standards.
· Experience with Vision Camera systems.
· Good mechanical / technical skills, proficient aptitude with Computer programs.
· Possess demonstrated leadership abilities, organizational and communication skills.
65% Travel. Must have valid driver's license.
Talent Bridge Solutions Group
Why Work Here?Direct hire opportunity with large automotive company that specializes in assembling and sequencing of modules to OEM's and Tier 1 Suppliers.
Amazing Employees, Benefits and Growth Opportunity! All shifts available!