Strategic Growth and Partnerships Lead (Can be REMOTE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Strategic Growth and Partnerships Lead will unlock growth and partnership opportunities for Air Protein and drive the company’s understanding of competitive dynamics. Initiatives may include industry research, competitive tracking, and support of go-to-market commercial activities. This role will report to the Director, Corporate & Business Development and is a Remote role within the U.S.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead key Business Development projects in support of corporate objectives and timelines.
- Research and monitor the competitive landscape.
- Proactively investigate and think creatively about potential partnership opportunities to help grow the business or strengthen the supply chain.
- Utilize creative, strategic, and analytical thinking to evaluate partnerships or initiatives.
- Lead key portions of partnership discussions, including developing project plans, creating presentation materials, conducting market and sustainability research, building financial models, and negotiating contracts.
- Support go-to-market efforts, which may include formation of international expansion business plans.
- Provide research, critical thinking, and analytical horsepower to the organization.
- Other related duties to benefit the mission of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of a mix of investment banking, management consulting, start-up, and/or business development experience.
- Proven ability to analyze markets, products, and competitors and translate information into actionable intelligence.
- Demonstrate strong business and financial acumen with an understanding of the implications of new technology development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex information in a clear, easily understandable format, tailored to the audience.
- Track record of delivering projects on time. Ability to prioritize effectively and independently in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience negotiating deal documentation (term sheets, contracts) is helpful.
- Interest in alternative protein and sustainability
Everest Management Solutions