- Expired: October 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our direct customer has asked Talent 101 to identify a Clerk with Copy & Paste experience for a 12+ month project located in Richardson, Texas.
Our client is searching for a team of professionals for a project to cut and paste technical documents from one system/worksheet to another. This is a production-based project, the client expects a certain number of documents per 8-hour day.
We will train you for a few weeks at the client location, Richardson, Texas and then have the option to work on-site or remote.
What is required to be successful in this opportunity?
- Previous working experience in an office setting, professional
- Ability to cut & paste from different systems/worksheets into another
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to take the initiative to drive for results
- Ability to effectively solve problems and make appropriate decisions
- Strong written and professional verbal communication skills
Applicants must be at least 18 years or older, must be willing to take a drug test and background check as part of the selection process and must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
Talent 101 is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
BusinessView all jobs at Talent 101
Get fresh Copy Room Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.