Caregivers - Full-Time/Part Time positions available!
Talem Home Care - Northern Virginia Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Talem Home Care, we are a close-knit team of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. Our vision is to "empower people to experience the full joy of living" and our goal is to help others (our staff, our clients, our community partners) achieve their goals and dreams by giving those we work with every opportunity possible to be successful.
Apply today to join our team of passionate and reliable Caregivers in Sterling, VA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Flexible shifts to include nights, weekends, and possibly live-ins
- Hands-on Training
- Skills Training
- CNA Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 Office Support
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Stand-by Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Care (bathing/dressing)
- Transportation etc.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to work 4-12 hour shifts
- We prefer one year of caregiving experience but are willing to train the right candidates
- CNA license preferred (not required)
- Reliable car, current car insurance and valid driver’s license with a good driving record preferred (not required)
- Flexibility with scheduling which may include night shifts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A professional and friendly attitude
A pre-employment background check is a condition of employment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Talem Home Care - Northern VirginiaWhy Work Here?
At Talem Home Care, we are a close-knit team of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care.
22648 Glenn Drive Suite 304 SterlingSterling, VA