At Talem Home Care, we are a close-knit team of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. Our vision is to "empower people to experience the full joy of living" and our goal is to help others (our staff, our clients, our community partners) achieve their goals and dreams by giving those we work with every opportunity possible to be successful.
Apply today to join our team of passionate and reliable Caregivers in Broomfield, CO. The on-boarding process is easy; Interview and orientation all in one day!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Flexible schedules
- Hands-on Training
- Skills Training
- CNA Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 Office Support
- Paid Time Off
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Stand-by Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Care (bathing/dressing)
- Transportation etc.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- We prefer one year of caregiving experience but are willing to train the right candidates
- Reliable car
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Current car insurance
- Flexibility with scheduling which may include night shifts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A professional and friendly attitude
WE ARE ALSO URGENTLY LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred
- Flexible working on Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
A pre-employment background check is a condition of employment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Talem Home Care Broomfield CO
Why Work Here?The Latin word Talem can be translated to empower, lead, & achieve. At Talem Home Care, we empower people to take control of their health and lead them through the complicated health care system so our patients can achieve their goal of staying independent and healthy at home for as long as possible.
Our employees enjoy a family-friendly office environment that offers flexibility in a low stress, low-pressure environment.