Junior Project Manager
Houston, TX 77002 (local candidates only)
Opportunity for a Project Manager - plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc. or any other based project.
· Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
· Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
· May recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
· Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
· PMI or PMP certification preferred.
· 1-2 years of Project Manager experience required
· Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
· Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
· Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
· Good verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills. Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.