Job: Management Trainee
Location: Greenville, SC
Company: Talbert and Associates.
Are you looking for an entry-level position to boost your career into Account Management and Business Development, including other avenues such as Brand Management, Marketing, and Sales?
• Are you looking for a new opportunity, but would require training and development that most companies won't offer to entry-level individuals?
• We provide the opportunity for entry levels and those looking for a new path to get their foot in the door and jumpstart their career. We are now filling Entry Level positions in brand representation, sales, and marketing.
What we do is different than what you would expect in a typical sales and communications position. Our clients are eager to use us as their client representatives, sales reps, and customer service agents, since we take a professional approach to each interaction, and we do it in-person.
Creating long-term relationships with customers will never go out of style!
Our goals are attained by…
• Supporting initiatives that encourage our team to take an active role in the development and growth of the company,
• Maintaining a high standard of quality training in an effort to better equip our employees with the tools needed to recognize their business aspirations.
• Measuring the growth of an individual based on their impact on company growth
Why Work for Us??
Our goal is to help our staff gain leadership and communication skills that will enable them to excel in the field of sales, customer relations and experience professional and personal growth
- GROWTH - Our company offers career opportunities that allow our people to grow both personally and professionally. With promotions based on performance, not seniority, it allows our employees to get the recognition they deserve
- TRAINING - Our team prides ourselves in our second to none training program. As long as employees have an exceptional student mentality and great work ethic we will invest in their development.
- BENEFITS - Working with our company comes with an abundance of benefits including competitive pay, leadership development program, company-paid travel and much, much more!
- EXPANSION- Currently consulting with new clients in the southeast and northeast areas! Ready for a change a pace? IF OPEN TO RELOCATING WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY TODAY!
- Goal-oriented and ambitious attitude with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to building a career path
If you think you could be a good fit, apply today to learn more about the fun stuff, careers and advancement opportunity! We've always got our eye out for the best and brightest talent in the area, so if you're a driven, motivated candidate with a great attitude, we want you to apply today!
Talbert and Associates, Inc.
Why Work Here?Talbert and Associates is the ultimate marketing team in the upstate of South Carolina. Our focus on customer service has brought our clients a level of gratification that no other firm can provide. While understanding the importance of taking care of a Client, we also understand the importance of setting our marketing representatives up for success.
"Outstanding company culture, paid training, and tons of room for growth!"