Job Title: Field Sales Representative -- Entry Level -- No Cold Calling, No Door to Door, and Not a Call Center
Location: Greenville, SC
Our company is expanding within the next month, and we need new talent to help with our expansion.
We off fully pain training in all aspects of our company including marketing, sales, management, and customer service. That being said, we do not require any prior experience! We are also still offering Summer Internships!
To join our marketing and sales team the perfect candidate would have:
- Great communication skills
- Possess a go-getter personality
- Willingness to collaborate with others on our team
The position would start entry-level, but the end goal is to cross-train the person into management. In this role, an individual would help increase sales and marketing services on behalf of our clients. How we do that is by meeting with their clients face to face.
We offer the opportunity for growth and advancement only from within the company as our goal is to develop the best leaders within our organization.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Meet face to face with customers and conduct sales
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Attend in-office meetings
- Complete spreadsheets for internal tracking
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields -- a plus, but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our position is full time with quick advancement. We pride ourselves in having a strong, family-oriented team culture. We offer weekly team-building activities and national travel for those who express interest!
Feel free to use the quick apply option to submit your resume today, or visit our website for more information!
Talbert and Associates, Inc.
Why Work Here?Talbert and Associates is the ultimate marketing team in the upstate of South Carolina. Our focus on customer service has brought our clients a level of gratification that no other firm can provide. While understanding the importance of taking care of a Client, we also understand the importance of setting our marketing representatives up for success.
"Outstanding company culture, paid training, and tons of room for growth!"