Talascend is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Sales Planner for a contract opportunity in Chicago, IL: Looking for energetic individuals to help support our growing organization. This person should be a strong communicator with the ability to multitask. Responsible to build supporting materials for our advertisers and manage an internal process of the campaign life cycle. Candidates should have familiarity with digital advertising and its relationship with traditional advertising. Experience with Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Support Client Solutions Management team in executing advertisers campaign goals (both pre and post-sales)
- Manage the internal RFP process while ensuring timelines and goals are met
- Work cross functionally with varying departments (Ad Operations, Inventory, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to facilitate campaign execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of ads products and sales offerings.
- Work with dedicated Client Solutions Manager to track proposals, analyze post campaign delivery and billing.
- Create processes as needed to streamline efficiencies while working with the CSM leadership team.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2-3 years experience; media planning or buying experience a plus.
- 4-5 years of background in media space or agency or publisher background who have understanding of advertising landscape.
- Excel- pivot and vlook up.
- Flexibile with overtime (seasonal).
- Digital advertising agencies
- Knowledge of Media Map, Impression, and CPM (cost per thousand)- math component. (currency that advertising uses).