Talascend is seeking qualified candidates for a Project Coordinator-Test Management Analyst position in Farmington Hills, MI.
- Manages / Resolves part problems with minimum supervision
- Makes schedules and reports on status of test program
- Assists in training suppliers and new engineers on NRD test procedures
- Reviews and analyzes documentation submitted by design department (Test design notes.)
- Evaluates program targets and counter measures that have major impact on vehicle test development
- Based on master project plan, propose necessary level of support for specific test programs
- Manage meetings with our Colleagues in Japan, Europe & Mexico
- Communicates and negotiates with (Suppliers, Purchasing, Vendor Tooling, Quality & Design)
- Manage overall Timing Analysis (Design, Tool Manuf Timing, etc.)
- Determine if countermeasures are required (negotiate out of countermeasures)
- Evaluates recommendations to improve quality and increase departmental efficiency
- Make recommendations to improve problem resolutions Identifies business requirements to improve workflow
- At least five years professional experience as a project specialist with experience in leading projects in related business field.
- Knowledge of relevant business processes and systems, and of applicable project management software.
- Experienced in producing various engineering documents to support Product Liability cases.
- Ability to support record retention activity for entire organization.
- Strong quality work ethic, excellent organization skills and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in related field such as information technology, finance, computer science, mathematics, or business economics.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation