Talascend is currently seeking a Packaging Engineer for a contract opportunity in Flint, MI
- Design, release and manage packaging specification for Automotive Service Parts to support Project Phoenix Global Packaging Re-Branding.
- Develop and apply graphic design elements and product
- Identification standards for packaging materials
- Improve packaging design and material specifications through research and testing
- Perform projects to reduce packaging material, processing, distribution, and damage costs
- Employees will use our client’s web based packaging specification systems to update part level packaging specifications.
- Looking for 2-3 years of experience
- Bachelor degree in Packaging Engineer but will take Equivalent Experience
- 3-5 years’ Relevant auto industry experience required
- Areas of expertise include: Testing, Design, Packaging Required
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint-Intermediate level
- Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication Tool-Intermediate level
- Good interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally