Talascend is currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist for a 6-month contract opportunity in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Act as primary point of contact, handle all customer inquiries including but not limited to: problem resolution, order entry, quoting, schedule changes, credit issues, forecasting, warranty administration, return of material, and AOG support.
- Prepares sales orders documenting all contract requirements for all affected departments.
- Manages customer relationships beyond current business activates by developing partnerships with customers.
- Maintain current customer files including contracts and customer correspondence.
- Archive files greater than one year old.
- Identify, recommend, and implement innovative process improvements as it pertains to the Customer Support function.
- Initiates equipment spares orders from assigned customer base to avoid AOG situations.
- Participates in Win-Hand Off meetings and communicates all relevant customer information.
Associates degree (AA) or equivalent education and experience.
2 or more years of experience working in a Sales support and or Customer Support in an office environment.
Previous experience working in a Manufacturing environment
Requires knowledge of sales policy, pricing structure and relevant customer contracts.
Solid knowledge and experience using MS Office (excel, word and Outlook)
Performs all duties in complete compliance with all legal and ethical standards.