Client Accounts Specialist
Talantage, LLC Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
Accepting resumes from candidates that reside in Charlotte, Atlanta, and DC areas.
Talantage is seeking a Client Accounts Specialist to work for our client’s international law firm Atlanta, GA office. With guidance from the Manager of Client Accounts, the Client Accounts Specialist will perform a variety of accounting duties including analyzing client account history, researching, resolving and/or initiating the resolution process for disputed invoices, maintaining accurate account records electronically, while maintaining a positive client relationship. Work directly with clients, attorneys, and billing secretaries to collect past due invoices.
Utilizing Aderant and ARCS you will effectively maintain assigned accounts receivable portfolio, create and maintain reports and operate from established Firm and Human Resource procedures and guidelines under direction from the Manager.
This role interfaces regularly from contacts normally made with others both inside and outside the Firm, including administrative personnel, partners, associates, and staff, as well as clients.
- Analyze account history and independently prepare proper collection approach for each client, within assigned practice group responsibilities.
- Interact with clients and attorneys, predominantly via self-initiated contact, while ensuring high level of responsiveness in pursuit of continued client satisfaction.
- Handle communications from clients, and firm’s staff and attorneys, while maintaining a high level of tact and professionalism.
- Research and resolve or initiate the resolution process for disputed, and or past due invoices.
- Accurately record account status and maintain follow-up procedures electronically using ARCS collection software.
- Operate from established Firm and human resource procedures and guidelines under direction from supervisor.
- Decisions are made within prescribed operating guidelines.
- Contacts are normally made with others inside and outside the Firm, including administrative personnel, partners, associates, and staff, as well as clients.
- Ability to express self-effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships throughout the Firm.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Ability to effectively handle telephone calls with established Firm etiquette and professionalism.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and other team members to resolve billing disputes, while maintaining a positive and friendly client relationship.
- Thorough knowledge of Firm and Administrative Support Service standards, practices, and procedures.
- Good business knowledge and excellent organizational skills for prioritizing workload. Excellent problem- solving skills a must.
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel, and ARCS (Accounts Receivable Collection System) preferred.
- Ability to understand procedures and instructions specific to the area of assignment.
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of commercial collections experience preferably in a law firm or service industry setting.
- Working knowledge of credit practices and strong working knowledge of collection techniques.
- High school diploma, College experience preferred.
Talantage, LLC is committed to presenting candidates that contribute to an organizations culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our recruitment practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Powered by JazzHR