We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of Lube Techs in the bays.
- Supervise team of Lube Technicians
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, and automotive services
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Take 5 Oil Change
Why Work Here?
Lots of room to grow! As an assistant manager you will also earn .5% of top line sales. As well as your weekly bonuses!