Tailored Management is seeking a candidate to join the world's largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world. You'll have the opportunity to work with great people, tackle big challenges, and make a real impact – while being your unique, authentic, self at work!
Job Title: Website Project Manager, Novi
This is a full-time contractor position on the Novi team at ***, will report to the Head Marketing Channel Operations and can be based in Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY.
Location: Menlo Park, CA or New York
- We are looking for an experienced Website Project Manager who is skilled at working with our cross-functional teams to execute error-free, website production and delivery management.
- The ideal candidate is a process-oriented individual who understands the nuances of executing website projects including setting timelines, managing dependencies, getting stakeholder and legal reviews. This person will manage “run the business” work which includes managing landing page development, managing copy/image changes and executing optimization roll outs and managing scope/budget requirements with our production agency . In addition, the Project Manager will work with Novi’s new website strategy agency to drive delivery of the new Novi.com slated to go live in December 2020.
- This person has experience keeping track of dependencies and creating work-back schedules that take into account team reviews, legal reviews and inevitable last minute changes. They are skilled at facilitating daily stand-ups, delegating tasks and maintaining detailed logs of action items and agreements. They will have the ability to work with project managers within the Creative Team, Communications, Business Operations, Product and various creative, media and social marketing agencies to ensure website releases are synchronized with other team calendars.
- Finally, this person will be skilled at maintaining the master budget processes for the website team to ensure Purchase Orders are opened and that accruals are done in a systematic and organized manner.
- The Project Manager will use their operational skills and expertise to gain required approvals from Legal, Risk and Data Security to successfully launch iterations of the site on time and on budget. They will implement Quality Approval / Quality Check (QA/QC) protocols with cross-functional teams to ensure that campaigns adhere to business, user experience, legal and compliance requirements.
- Previous experience of project management (at least 2 years)
- Experience of working in a digital / creative agency on large multinational accounts (at least 2 years) or experience managing digital projects within a large corporation
- Previous delivery experience of projects such as: community management, digital/ social strategy, mobile app development, website development, creative for web and print, app/ games build.
- Experience of at least one project management methodology.
- Computer literate on either Windows or Mac.
- Working knowledge of at least one software tool for the management of each of the following; task management, timeline management, test management, collaboration, budgeting, word processing, presentation delivery.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Strong personality able mediate, facilitate and speak-up when required to deliver assigned project work
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- A positive ‘can do’ solutions focused attitude
- Ability to effectively manages their time and that of others
- Ability to manage a meetings effectively to track and manage actions
- Ability to juggle a varied work load and prioritize effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident enough to ask for clarity when something is not clear
- Willingness to learn