Technical Artist - Burlingame, LA, NYC, or Houston remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tailored Management is seeking a Technical Artist to join our client's team. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world's largest social media company who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world.
Location: open to remote candidates near Meta's Burlingame, Denver, NYC, Houston, and Los Angeles offices
- Burlingame market – $50.95/hour
- Los Angeles market – $57.75/hour
- NYC market – $61.00/hour
- Houston market - $56.10/hour
- Denver market - $56.00/hour
Contract Length: 12-month contract (opportunity for extension/conversion)
Contract Type: W2
Benefits & PTO
This position requires authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, now and in the future
ABOUT THIS ROLE
A Technical Artist is responsible for the technical aspects of art asset development. This entails working closely with Art and Engineering to develop and support the asset pipeline, animation and rigging tools, animation rigs, and real-time effects.
- Partner closely with the engineering and art teams to support content development
- Manage and maintain the pipeline from artists and designers through to deployment
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and instructing the artists and designers on asset creation, modeling and texturing best practices
- Develop broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety technical and artistic tasks
- Troubleshoot content issues and improve QA processes
- Quickly solve issues with cross-functional leads
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Python/PyMEL, PySide/PyQt
- Ability to work on game development
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability are required.
- Verbal and written communication skills; communication across teams including engineers and artists
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Creating tools and automation for Maya or native Windows
- Experience with game profiling and optimization techniques
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as complex mobile or 3D applications or games
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience required
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Tailored Management
Get fresh Technical Artist jobs daily straight to your inbox!